Terms & Conditions
BY TICKING THE BOX BELOW, I AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EVENT AT NUCLEAR RACES
- I am aged 13 or over.
- I understand that all activities undertaken at Nuclear Races Ltd are physically and mentally challenging and there is risk involved. This includes but is not limited to water based and other obstacles, surface, trip, slip and eye hazards, and a risk of falling from height.
- Although the course has strict safety standards and is risk assessed the risk of serious injury or death associated with Nuclear Races Ltd cannot be totally eliminated. Therefore I understand that participation in activities and the use of facilities at Nuclear Races Ltd is entirely at my own risk. Furthermore I understand it’s my responsibility to only attempt an obstacle if it’s safe to do so and is within my capabilities.
- I understand that Nuclear Races Ltd tests some but not all of the water used in the obstacles for microbiology. This is done on a risk of ingestion basis.
- I am fit and well and not on any medication of and sort that would impede me taking part in the event and if I am that I have sought medical advice from my doctor before taking part and made Nuclear races Ltd aware.
- I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in the event of injury to me in order to obtain treatment medical professional deem appropriate.
Deathslide/or Higher Water Level areas:
Nuclear Races do not advise anyone to take part on this obstacle if they suffer from poor circulation, weak heart or ANY known medical conditions or are a NON swimmer.
- I will comply with all instructions given to me by the organisers, employees and volunteers of Nuclear Races Ltd and will use equipment correctly and as directed (if necessary) so as not to hurt or injure anyone.
- I understand that Nuclear Races Ltd reserves the right to cancel or modify the event if Nuclear Races Ltd feels such conditions would otherwise create an unsafe environment.
- I agree that Nuclear Races Ltd are not responsible for any personal items or property that is lost or stolen at a Nuclear Races Ltd.
- I give permission to the organiser Nuclear Races Ltd to use my photo and/or any other record of my participation in Nuclear Races Ltd (including Drone Footage) for any legitimate purpose. I understand that all likenesses of me captured during the race by the organisation or staff shall become the sole property of the organiser.
- I understand that Nuclear Races Ltd takes no liability or responsibility for any mistakes, errors or inaccuracies made by participants.