Rethinking What’s Possible Workshop
- Share the inspiring stories of our village partners
- Recalibrate your perspective with examples of what’s possible in your life
- Challenge your assumptions about what’s limiting your capacity
- Explore why your mindset is key, and how entrenched beliefs can be transformed
- Give you insights into the work of The Hunger Project and invite you to consider your role in ending hunger
Express Your Leadership Evening Celebration
Join us on the 20th November 2018 7pm-11pm at 1 New St Square, London EC4A 3BZ for a celebration of leadership with a representative of The Hunger Project Ghana.
Ghana is The Hunger Project’s biggest programme country in Africa and you will learn about the experience of working with seven epicentre communities who have declared self-reliance and another 37 who are in the latter stages of achieving this goal.
Listen to our inspirational speakers in the reception room of the brand new Deloitte building and hear stories of female leadership and how our speakers are contributing towards changing the world and also learn about inspiring stories of our leaders in our programes.
The evening will include a drinks reception and canapés, inspiring speakers, entertainment and a raffle.
Dr Joanna Martin - Acclaimed speaker, coach and educator
Suzanne Dibble - Award-winning data protection lawyer, and founder of The Small Business Law Expert
Teresa Boughey - Award-winning diversity and HR expert and founder of Jungle HR
Shivani Maitra - Partner at Deloitte