Rethinking What’s Possible Workshop
- Share the inspiring stories of our village partners
- Recalibrate your perspective with examples of what’s possible in your life
- Challenge your assumptions about what’s limiting your capacity
- Explore why your mindset is key, and how entrenched beliefs can be transformed
- Give you insights into the work of The Hunger Project and invite you to consider your role in ending hunger
Express Your Leadership Evening Celebration
Join us on the 20th November 2018 7pm-11pm at 1 New St Square, London EC4A 3BZ for a celebration of leadership with guest of honour, Samuel Afrane, Country Director of The Hunger Project Ghana.
Ghana is The Hunger Project’s biggest programme country in Africa, and Samuel will share with you his experience working with seven epicentre communities who have declared self-reliance and another 37 who are in the latter stages of achieving this goal.
The evening will include a drinks reception and canapés, inspiring speakers, entertainment and a raffle.
Dr Joanna Martin - Acclaimed speaker, coach and educator
Suzanne Dibble - Award-winning data protection lawyer, and founder of The Small Business Law Expert
Teresa Boughey - Award-winning diversity and HR expert and founder of Jungle HR
Shivani Maitra - Partner at Deloitte